Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PArenting Project

Just got done with my parenting project. I didn't have any trouble with the parenting itself. I did however find it difficult to use the puppet tool effectively with it. I got it to looks somewhat dynamic, however it would seem that walk cycles are a bit easier in toon boom. I used a null object and a wiggle to create a shaky camera feel to the entire piece as well as a loopOut expression on the fire behind the building and the slide cycle of the character. i had fun tho this idea could go into a Racist animation for my bfa. Many people are creating a bad image of islamic people and not looking into them as individuals. Which is what my little 15 sec piece deals with. Obviously misguided stereotyping to the point where i'm being sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment