Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Assets and Character Design

So i spent a lot of time experimenting with the style of the piece. After using the lightbox to take organic images of dough at various densities i built all my characters around it as a background. I feel a pretty solid aesthetic is being established. I left all my assets in one photoshop file that i can just import into after effects when i'm ready. I don't believe that i am completley done with every single asset but i have the majority done and enough to complete one act. I could do an entire animation of what i have but it just wouldn't meet my standards nor the class. I really like the 3 characters i made tho and the virus is pretty much there i just need to figure out the internal parts that would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment