Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POOOOOOOOOST numero uno

So i've been trying to just start doing what i feel and less thinking over the summer. I can't say that i've mastered this yet, but newfound ideas on spirituality have strengthened the grasp on my mind and the understanding of myself tremendously. There will be much growing through still through this year. Enough about myself for the moment that will naturally come out in my animations whether i like it or not cause what i create will come from - well, me.. MAny ideas have come up about advertising and the media as of recently. Much control in life comes from controlling what other people think about. Just putting yourself in someone elses mind affirms you with more strength in life. Information and ideas truly are becoming the true source of power in this world only it used to be religions that played this role on society. Now it is corporations that have infiltrated the laws of governents through stipulations found by talented lawyers. There's a lot of topics to be made possible off of media control and corporate inbalance of power. Since this is a direction i will be taking for my BFA. i also hope to push my animations in the same direction so that i may show a cornicopia of media that showcases a broader range of talents. Now it is time to post various media that has for some reason inspired me either conceptually or aesthetically for After Effects work in this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment